Are you a snow lover or a snow hater!?
Whether you like it, or hate it… winter is just getting started here in Penfield! And boy did Jack Frost hit us hard this week!! Take a break this weekend, and get out and enjoy a little of the fluffy white stuff! Here are some fun ideas for a day of fun in the snow!!
For the kids & family:
- Blow some bubbles!! When the temperature is bellow 32, your soapy suds will freeze!!
- Fill some spray bottles with water and a few drops of food coloring- spray paint in the snow!!!
- You can’t beat the classic snowman, but why not try to create a different kind of snow creature? Snow dinosaur or a whole snow zoo of animals!!
- Have a magnifying glass? Check out some snow flakes up close and notice how each one is different!!
For the grown-ups:
- Check out these recipes for hot cocktails… put some in a travel mug, and take a winter stroll together!
- Playing in the snow isn’t just for the kids… get out and make an angel or have a snowball fight!
- Get out the camera and take some pretty snow shots!
- Give yourself a break from the shoveling! Enlist the kids to help… or better yet, find a neighborhood teen who will be willing to dig you out for a few bucks! Stay inside and enjoy an afternoon off!!
What do you do to enjoy the snow?
Interested in buying or selling a home in Penfield? Click here to get started!