Most of would agree, that every now and again, it’s a good idea to get a check up. There are some key stats that are good to know so that we can remain healthy: blood pressure, cholesterol, BMI and EKG’s and more.
Next to your health, your home is probably your next greatest investment so it’s always a good idea to know that stats for that as well. Let’s see what the current Penfield Market looks like:
- The average sale price for homes that either went under contract or sold, that were listed January 1st or later was 198K,
- The most popular price range however, was between 160-180K. The average number of days on the market was 9.
- Currently, there are 63 homes for sale in Penfield that were listed this year.
- The average sale price is 243k with the most popular price range being in the 300k range.
- Some of these numbers reflect the new construction opportunities in Penfield. If you are in the market to buy a home and can afford this price range, you will need to analyze whether buying or building makes more sense for you.
There are some great opportunities to LiveinPenfieldNY. If you are interested in getting a customized report of your home’s value, the Doctor is in! If you are wondering what type or mortgage you might qualify for, or what mortgage payment is comfortable for you, click here, for a trusted mortgage professional. Penfield is full of possibilities that will keep you healthy and happy!