Weekend What to Do
Are you a snow lover or a snow hater!?
Whether you like it, or hate it… winter is just getting started here in Penfield! And boy did Jack Frost hit us hard this week!! Take a break this weekend, and get out and enjoy a little of the fluffy white stuff! Here are some fun ideas for a day of fun in the snow!!
For the kids & family:
- Blow some bubbles!! When the temperature is bellow 32, your soapy suds will freeze!!
- Fill some spray bottles with water and a few drops of food coloring- spray paint in the snow!!!
- You can’t beat the classic snowman, but why not try to create a different kind of snow creature? Snow dinosaur or a whole snow zoo of animals!!
- Have a magnifying glass? Check out some snow flakes up close and notice how each one is different!!
For the grown-ups:
- Check out these recipes for hot cocktails… put some in a travel mug, and take a winter stroll together!
- Playing in the snow isn’t just for the kids… get out and make an angel or have a snowball fight!
- Get out the camera and take some pretty snow shots!
- Give yourself a break from the shoveling! Enlist the kids to help… or better yet, find a neighborhood teen who will be willing to dig you out for a few bucks! Stay inside and enjoy an afternoon off!!
What do you do to enjoy the snow?
Interested in buying or selling a home in Penfield? Click here to get started!
Penfield is a lively town, located on the southern tip of Irondequoit Bay and just outside of the City of Rochester. Follow this blog to discover more of what our town has to offer; from great local businesses to awesome events, we'll cover it all!
Courtney Dudek Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Never miss a thing! Subscribe and have new posts sent right to your inbox!